Wednesday, May 28, 2008

In my neighborhood





The things that I like about my neighborhood is that its really quiet but you could hear the noise of the cars passing by. The other thing that I like is that were I live infront of my house there is a park and its really nice because there is a lot of trees. Its also near of alot stores so I don't have to go on the car I just go walking. Long time ago a few blocks were I live I heard some gun shots it was in the night like around nine. I dont remember what I was doing but I went outside to see what had happend I was really scared when I saw a lot of police and the ambulance outside of the apartment. A lot of people were outside and they said that a young boy pass by while a lady was walking to her house and he shot her. They also said that the guy shot like tree times but the lady got only one shot that was on her leg so they said that she was going to be ok.

4 comments:

babycheeks said...

I know what you mean. Stuff like that happens around my neighborhood all the time.

-ale =)

Dream-er said...

My neighborhood is kind of quiet too, but things like that happens too when we least expect it.

-danni♥

Nani said...

Where I live my neighborhood is quiet but a don't see or hear gun shot like you did. I would be scared to if I heard a gunshot happen in my neighborhood.

shorty said...

hi claudia diz is shorty i was passing through and comments your page. have you ever experience any violnce around your neighborhood?


Lesley