Wednesday, May 28, 2008

China Town Reflection



When we were on our way to China Town I thought that nobody was going to let us interview them. But when we got there every people that we ask if we could interview them they would said no. After a while we were still asking people some of them would said yes and we interview them we only interview five persons. The difference that I saw between China Town and Fruitvale is that in China Town there are a lot of super markets and there are a lot of Japanese restaurants and some of them don't speak english. In Fruitvale there are a lot of Mexicans restaurants and almost every one that works there speaks spanish. The thing that mostly suprise me in China Town is that every way that I look I will see a super market. I din't saw that much similarities every thing is different compare to Fruitvale.

No comments: