Monday, June 2, 2008

Being a young mom

Well for me being a young mom and come to school at the same time. It wasn't easy because I wasn't sure how things was going to change. When I had my baby I didn't went to school like for two months but when I went back I felt different because I wasn't with my baby and I miss him a lot the only thing that I think about is that I wanted to go home and be with him. The days that I come to school my mom takes care of him until I get out of school. Right now my baby is 8 months and I still come to school and next year I will be a senior. For me is easier to come to school and take care of my baby because he is bigger than he was when he was born my mom just to help me take him a bath but now I do it all by my self. I feel very happy because he could say ma ma and pa pa he also says ta ta. He also has two teeth I can believe how quick they grow.

5 comments:

Dream-er said...

It's good that even though things were hard you still came to school. that's very good!!!

Lee said...

It's phenomenal that you still come to school everyday despite the fact you have an 8 month old baby at home. Keep pushing yourself to come to school because having a high school diploma will be so much better for your life than dropping out. You'll see that when you start applying for jobs, one of the first things they ask you is whether you have a HS diploma.

Keep up the good work and I want to see you walk the stage next year in June when I come back to visit and at that time, I will introduce you to my son!

Myckie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Myckie said...

Seems like things turned out great. Im happy to see that youre happy. Being a young mom isnt anything easy. I wish you the best and I hope that you make it in life. I hope that you graduate next year, you deserve the best!!!
P.S Post up a pic of your baby!!

Chorecita said...

i wish you the best, and keep pushing yourself! never give up
-Chore♥