Thursday, May 22, 2008

Reflection on Fruitvale

The experience that I had between Fruitvale and Walnut Creek was that in Fruitvale was easier to interview people. There were more Latino people in the streets but especially working in the restaurants. The thing that I like is that they were really nice they would say yes and they would let us interview them. The other thing that is really nice is that we went to a Japanese restaurant and we interview the owner her name is Cathy when we got there she got us some chairs and we seat down to be confortable. When we left she gave us a piece of sushi that it tasted really good.But the thing that I didn’t like was that one person said no and we didn’t interview him. The thing that I knew about Fruitvale is that every person that we interview they were really nice and friendly. In Fruitvale I learned a lot about my topic because there are a lot of restaurants we had a lot of information about food.

1 comment:

Cinthia said...

I also had the same experience trying to interview people around Fruitvale since people were busy working. we also had a good amount of information about our topic health and accessibility.