Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Reflection on Lakeshore and Rose Garden


Well yesterday we went to Lakeshore to interview people about Aesthetics.When we were asking people if we could interview them some of them said no because they were in a hurry. But some of them will said yes the reason that I think that they would said yes is because we only tell them that its only going to be like tree questions. The thing that I liked the most of the six people that we interview is that they were really nice and they answer our questions. When we finished doing the interviews we were going to the Rose Garden when we were on our way I was already tired because we walk a lot. But when we finally got to the Rose Garden It was really nice every where that I look there was alot of roses I really like it alot its a nice place to go to.

1 comment:

yesenia said...

I agree with you also because the people at Lakeshore was really kind. They would let people interview them, although there was some people that wouldn't. The rose Garden was also a really nice place to visit because it seemed reaaly quiet and you would be sorrounded by roses, it was really nice.
-Yesenia C.